Harbour Island, Bahamas
3 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms (Sleeps 6 max.)
Prices start at $7,150 week
Located on Harbour Island’s famous pale pink sand beach, Sunrise is comprised of three pavilions with all rooms facing the gorgeous turquoise ocean. 2,400 ft. of interconnected multi-level deck with lattice covered areas on each side of the house give one the option of mixed shade and sun. Throughout Sunrise are Italian limestone floors and counters, cathedral ceilings, tall glass windows and sliding doors.
The main pavilion houses the Great Room with the entrance, dining area and kitchen on the top level and a living area on the lower. Sliding glass doors on the east and west sides allow lovely tradewinds to flow through the room. To the left of the main pavilion is the spacious master bedroom pavilion which is set apart for maximum privacy. Above it is a roof deck with fantastic ocean, Harbour Island and Eleuthera views. On the opposite side of the Great Room is the guest pavilion with two bedrooms and a connecting bathroom. Sunrise is a fun and casual beach house with huge views inside and out.
- Great Room with living and dining areas and kitchen with high-end stainless steel appliances, two sinks and a breakfast bar. The sliding glass doors are screened.
- Powder room
- Large bedroom with a queen-size bed, a sliding screened door opening to the deck and bathroom en suite with a shower/ tub
- Very private roof deck with amazing views
- Bedroom with a queen-size bed and a sliding screened door opening to the deck
- Bedroom with twin beds and a sliding screened door opening to the deck
- Bathroom with a shower shared by the 2 above bedrooms
Air-conditioned bedrooms, WiFi extender, 24 KW diesel generator, HD TV in the Great Room with standard channels and HBO, new screened doors, marine-grade ceiling fans in all rooms, safe in master bedroom, Yahama Sound Bar with Bluetooth, TV, DVD/CD player, input cable for iPod or iPhone, RO water in the kitchen, water softener, Weber gas grill, games, books, free Internet calling to U.S., 18,000 gallon cistern and foot/regular shower on the steps up from the beach
Housekeeper 6 days week (not Sundays or holidays)
Chef, extra housekeeping and masseuse at the house. The housekeeper is available to do personal laundry.
- No children under 15 years old, please.
- The laundry is in a separate building and is off-limits to renters and as is the owner’s maintenance shed.
- There is no A/C in the Great Room. Cross ventilation and ceiling fans keep the room cool other than a few weeks in the summer when the winds die down and come out of the west.
- The floors are slippery when wet so please close the doors when it’s raining.