Harbour Island, Bahamas
5 Bedrooms and 5 Bathrooms (Sleeps 10)
Prices start at $19,800 week
No other house on Harbour Island has such extraordinary views of the ocean and bay in all directions because no other house sits on the highest point on the island. Juicy Hill, named after its location, is beautifully designed and has great amenities including a wonderful 15’ x 35’ pool that overlooks the bay to North Eleuthera. A steep drive leads up to this 4,000 sq. ft. aerie on 2 very private acres of palms and wooded jungle. From the minute you arrive, you instantly know you’re on vacation in a heavenly spot.
Built on one level, all main house rooms have doors leading to the 1,500 sq. ft. screened and open covered porch which wraps around the house. This much-used space has 2 sitting areas and a dining table seating 12. It’s a perfect spot to watch the sunrise and later, dazzling sunsets! There are 3 bedrooms with bathrooms en suite in the main house and nearby are 2 charming one-bedroom cottages which are connected by a deck with stairs up to the main house porch. Juicy Hill is a marvelous combination of chic beach living and great barefoot style. You’ll feel like you’re a million miles away yet the island’s famous pink sand beach is only 100 yards and town is a few minutes.
- Front Hall
- Living room
- Den/TV room
- Powder room
- Master bedroom with king-size bed, dressing room and full bathroom with dual sinks and shower/bath. Two sets of French doors open to ocean and bay views.
- Bedroom with custom extra wide and long twin beds, day bed and a full bathroom with a shower. French doors open to bay views.
- Bedroom with twin beds that each have a trundle pull-out, sitting and dressing areas and a full bath with shower/tub. These twins can also be converted as a king-size bed (with topper insert). French doors open to ocean views.
- Sitting room. Its main door leads onto deck between the two cottages.
- Bedroom with a king-size bed, bathroom with a shower. There is also a back door that opens onto a small porch and the pool beyond.
- Bedroom with twin XL beds and bathroom with a shower
Central air conditioning and heating, Wi-Fi, stereo with CD player (Bluetooth and iPod linkage), indoor and outdoor speakers, cable TVs, automatic generator, chef-quality appliances, screened windows and doors, charcoal grill, beach chairs, blanket and umbrella, pool/beach towels, cooler, washer/dryer in a separate laundry room, hair dryers, telephone, hammock, carbon monoxide and smoke detectors, fire extinguisher, first aid kit, high chair, children’s outdoor fort, books and toys. Each bedroom has cable TV, DVD player and a safe.
There is a full time housekeeper who will clean the house and do dishes daily for approximately 4 hours. She can also take care of all laundry needs (including personal). The property manager can offer assistance throughout your stay.
Chef, in-house massage, babysitter
The fireplace isn’t permitted for guest use.