St. John, USVI
3 Bedrooms and 3.5 Bathrooms (Sleeps 6)
Coral Oasis has one of the most spectacular views on this idyllic island. Perched high up in the mountainous Mamey Peak area, the house was designed to maximize the view as well as for guest privacy and comfort. Entrance doors open into a courtyard with a pergola separating two buildings. To the right is the main house with one bedroom and to the left in the cottage are two more. Straight ahead are a solar heated infinity edge 11 x 22 pool with a waterfall and the fantastic view. Throughout this well-appointed house, many types of coral are used from the front entrance and grill area, to the floors, windowsills and the stone and coral walls. In addition to very attractive furnishings are great accessories and details such as electronic roll up screens in the living room, custom brass railings and copper fixtures.
Coral Oasis’s location is known for having some of the most dazzling scenery on the island, large stands of Bay Rum trees and Reef Bay and Bordeaux mountain trailheads. It’s also always a few degrees cooler here. The VI National Park beaches at Big Maho, Francis and Leinster Bays are the closest and just a bit further down the road are the famous beaches at Cinanamon, Trunk and Hawksnest Bays. Though it’s closer to Coral Bay, the house is less than a 20-minute drive to the Cruz Bay ferry dock.
- Great Room with sitting and dining areas, beautifully equipped kitchen and powder room. Doors open to both the pool terrace and a covered terrace with a sitting and dining area.
- Bedroom with a twin beds (can be made into a king) and bathroom en suite with a large walk-in shower. Outside is a private terrace.
- Bedroom with a king-size bed, satellite TV and bathroom en suite with a large walk-in shower
- Master bedroom with a king-size bed, satellite TV and DVD player and bathroom en suite with a large walk-in shower
Air-conditioned bedrooms; WiFi and high-speed Internet access; flat screen TV, DVD player, stereo and surround sound in Great Room, ceiling fans throughout; built-in barbeque grill; automatic generator; Bosch washer/dryer; answering machine; telephone for emergencies; iron/ironing board; iPod docking stations, full house UV water filtration and beach chairs, coolers, totes and towels. Each bedroom also has a coffee maker, safe, and hairdryer. Equipment in the gourmet kitchen includes a Wolf range and oven, Sub Zero fridge and freezer, Bosch dishwasher, espresso maker and a microwave. A welcome basket has a bottle of wine, coffee and snacks.
Maid service once mid week
Extra maid service, cook or chef (either can also deliver meals), stocking the fridge, drop-off dinners for your arrival, starter packages for your first days on-island, massage, manicures and pedicures at the house and private yoga or Pilates instruction
- Children over 8 welcome.
- As the road up to the house isn’t paved, a 4-wheel drive vehicle is strongly recommended.
- No smoking or dogs, please.
- This house is handicapped accessible.
- Because of the altitude, in the winter it can get chilly at night.