Harbour Island, Bahamas
4 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms (Sleeps 8)
$4,400 week. The house has a 5 night minimum.
Perched atop a high knoll with 360º views that include both the ocean and the harbor, this charming two story house is one of a few houses on a very large, privately owned piece of land in the Narrows. Surrounded by sub tropical landscaping, its secluded location offers peace and glorious views. Beautifully maintained, Breezy Hill is reminiscent of a traditional Bahamian cottage with porches on both floors. The airy main level is painted all white giving it an old-fashioned beach house feel. It’s also a fun contrast to upstairs which is like being in a tree house with its cypress floors, walls and ceilings.
The property has own private entry onto the excellent bone fishing flats. About 8 minutes away via golf cart is Harbour Island’s famous pale pink sand beach and dazzling, turquoise ocean. Breezy Hill is a charming and comfy island cottage and a great place for a tranquil retreat.
- Large Great Room with dining and sitting areas and a kitchen
- Bedroom with a king-size bed and bathroom en suite with a shower. Sliding doors open to the porch.
- Bedroom with two queen-size beds
- Bedroom with a king-size bed. This bedroom connects with the bedroom below.
- Shared large bathroom with a tub/shower and a harbor view
- Bedroom with a king-size bed and small bathroom with a shower. This bedroom opens to a porch with circular stairs to the lower porch. It also connects to the king bedroom above.
Central air-conditioning, WiFi high speed Internet, satellite TV, DVD and CD players, stereo, generator, washer/dryer, telephone, ceiling fans, gas grill, beach towels and chairs
Housekeeper 6 days weekly (not Sundays or holidays)
Chef and extra maid service
The very nice owner also lives on the property and is available for help should you need him.