Harbour Island, Bahamas
5 Bedrooms and 4.5 Bathrooms in the Main House (Sleeps 9)
2 Bedrooms and 1 Bathroom in the Cottage (Optional) (Sleeps 4)
Prices start at $13,200 week
Located on beautiful Romora Bay, Luna Sea sits on large and very private property with lush tropical gardens. This lovely house is wonderfully laid out for guest comfort with several indoor and outdoor sitting areas. It’s also one of the most unique properties on the island with a lagoon pool that winds from the entrance of the house around to the bay side. After crossing over it, one enters into Luna Sea’s very pretty and light-filled living room with doors onto a covered porch and views across the pool to the bay. Also in the south wing are an octagonal games room, one of the bedrooms and the great master bedroom which is the entire top floor of the tower. The north wing of Luna Sea is accessed via a marvelous glassed-in dining room which acts as a bridge over the pool to connect both sides of the house. In this wing are the library, three more bedrooms and the kitchen.
In addition to Harbour Island’s most fun pool, outside are five terraces. Three face the water (including one off the library and the Starfish bedroom) and one is off the Conch bedroom. The fifth is off the kitchen and it has hidden steps into the east pool. A two bedroom cottage is available for an additional charge. There is also a gas fire pit down by the water and you’ll love that the water taxi will bring you right to Luna Sea’s dock. This is a charming and very special house where the attention paid to detail is everywhere.
- Large living room with a coffered ceiling and sliding glass doors opening to a covered porch, the pool and bay views
- Library with a fireplace, large flat-screen TV and doors opening to a terrace facing the bay
- Dining room seating 12 with tall windows looking east and west over the pool. It also has a water view and an adjacent wet bar with a fridge.
- Octagonal games room with a wet bar and ice maker, pool table, large flat-screen TV and backgammon table. This room is accessed from the covered porch and shares the Reef bedroom’s bath.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with a breakfast area overlooking the lagoon. A door opens to a terrace with a table, chairs, propane grill and steps into the pool.
- Powder room
- Starfish bedroom with a king-size bed, bathroom en suite with a tub/shower, double sinks and a water view. Doors open to a terrace shared with the library.
- Conch bedroom with twin beds (can be converted to a king) and doors opening to a terrace. It shares the Pearl bedroom’s bath with a shower.
- Reef bedroom with a queen-size bed and bathroom en suite with a shower. It’s accessed via the games room.
- Pearl bedroom with a twin bed. It’s accessed via the Conch bedroom.
- Huge master bedroom with a four-poster king-size bed, TV, dressing room/walk-in closet and doors opening to a private covered porch with fantastic water views. Its equally huge bathroom has a large Jacuzzi tub, indoor and outdoor showers, double sinks, a comfy daybed and doors onto the porch with a swing daybed.
Guest Cottage (Optional at Certain Times of the Year)
- Living room and kitchenette with a sink, stove and fridge
- Bedroom with king-size bed and door to a terrace
- Bedroom with twin beds and door to terrace
- Bathroom off the living room with a large shower with two shower heads
- Living room with a small wet bar and a bathroom with an adjoining screened indoor/outdoor shower. Sliding doors open onto a terrace with a sofa and chairs around a gas fire pit overlooking the harbor.
Central air-conditioning and heating in the main house, cottage and dock house, WiFi, generator, cable TVs, sliding glass doors with screens throughout, stereo, fax, laundry room (not during Covid-19), safe in each bedroom, Nespresso machine, lots of games, yoga mats and balls, wet bars, hair dryers, reverse osmosis water, highchair and ceiling fans in all the rooms
- Housekeeping service 6 days per week
- House Manager available 24/7
- Caretaker who lives on the property in a cottage which can't be seen from the Main House or Guest Cottage
Cook/catering, extra maid service, advance grocery shopping, in-house massage, babysitter, boat rental from a nearby marina
- Smoking isn’t permitted.
- Please note that during peak times there is a 7 day min. and a Saturday to Saturday rental period.
- Fireplaces are not for guest use.
- The Main House may be rented alone during certain times of the year.