Harbour Island, Bahamas
6 Bedrooms and 5 Bathrooms (Sleeps 12)
Prices start at $36,190
Sea Siren is a fantastic house located on the island’s famous pink sand beach. Completely renovated, enlarged and beautifully decorated in 2019, this lovely property comprises a main house with 4 bedrooms and a guest house with 2 bedrooms. Both have glorious panoramic views of the turquoise ocean from everywhere you look.
Interiors feature mid-century furniture from designers such as Karl Springer, Curtis Jere and Vladimir Kagan alongside vintage rattan pieces. Great contemporary art from the owners’ private collection covers the walls. Both houses also have the same level of high quality finishes from Italian stone floors, to wall-to-wall windows to wrap around terraces. Even the sleek marble bathrooms, with glass enclosed showers, have lighting by Kelly Wearstler and brass fixtures from Restoration Hardware. Meticulous attention was paid to every detail.
With its indoor and outdoor living areas Sea Siren is the perfect place to entertain friends and family. Making this property even nicer is a pool with a cabana that seats 10 for dining al fresco that is cleverly placed on the leeward side of the house. On the property’s east side stairs lead down to the beach where there are 2 palapas. Sea Siren’s great location, lush tropical landscaping and very chic décor are what set this beach house apart.
- Office with sofa and gym equipment leading onto the pool deck
- Separate laundry room with two washers and two driers
- Bathroom with Italian stone floors and glass enclosed shower
Second Floor (Main Level)
- Great Room with seating areas, dining table seating 12, chef’s kitchen and blue and white curtains with rattan Roman blinds. French doors open onto the deck.
- Pink bedroom with a king-size bed and bathroom en suite with a shower
- Master bedroom with a king-size bed and bathroom en suite with a freestanding tub overlooking the ocean, over-sized glass shower and black and white Italian marble. Both rooms open to a large porch and the gorgeous ocean view.
- Green bedroom with a king-size bed
- Blue and white bedroom with twin beds
- Large shared bathroom with a shower and blue and white wallpaper from Meg Braff
- Living room, dining table seating 4, fully-equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar
- Bathroom with a shower
- Blue bedroom with a king-size bed
- Green and white bedroom with twin beds
- Bathroom with a very large shower
Central air-conditioning, automatic generator, WiFi, flat screen cable TV in the main house, blue tooth portable sound system, safes, screened bathroom windows, beach chairs, pool/beach towels, 3 coolers, 2 washer/dryer, hair dryers, telephone, grill, outdoor shower, Roman shades with black-out blinds in the bedrooms, 300 thread count linens from Serena and Lily, beautiful serving dishes, children’s games and 2 outdoor showers. The kitchen has a wine fridge, large fridge/freezer, 2 dishwashers, 2 ovens, stove, microwave, Nespresso machine, coffee machine, blenders, nutri bullet, toaster and a microwave.
Daily housekeeping, property manager and full-time gardener
Chef, extra maidservice, advance grocery shopping, in-house massage and personal trainer and babysitter
- There are about 6 steps from the parking area up to the entrance: however, there’s also a stone path if one doesn’t want to take the additional 4-5 steps at the top.
- Smoking allowed outdoors only