Silver Palm Hill
Harbour Island, Bahamas
3 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms (Sleeps 6)
$4,180 week. The house has a 5 night minimum except during March and at Easter, Christmas and New Year's when it's 7 nights.
This charming two story house is in the Narrows and is one of a few houses on a very large, privately owned piece of land. Its secluded and peaceful location, surrounded by silver palms and sub tropical landscaping, offers both harbor and ocean views. Beautifully maintained by its owner, Silver Palm Hill is reminiscent of an old fashioned Bahamian cottage with porches on both floors. The main level is bright and painted all white which gives it a tropical and airy feel. Upstairs is more like being in a tree house with its cypress floors, walls and ceilings.
The property has its own private entry onto the excellent bone fishing flats. About 8 minutes away via golf cart is Harbour Island’s famous pale pink sand beach and dazzling turquoise ocean. Silver Palm Hill is a delightful and cozy island retreat and a great place to get absorbed into the wonderful scenery.
- Large Great Room with dining and sitting areas and a kitchen
- Small bedroom with a double bed and bathroom en suite with a shower
- Bedroom with a king-size bed. A door opens to a private porch that has a bay view and a steep staircase down to the main porch.
- Bedroom with two queen-size beds. The private porch has a spiral staircase down to the main floor. It also has an ocean view and you can clearly hear the surf.
- Shared bathroom with a tub/shower
Central air-conditioning, high speed WiFi Internet (which is unsecured and can be spotty), satellite TV, DVD and CD players, stereo, generator, washer/dryer, telephone, ceiling fans, gas grill, beach towels and chairs
Housekeeper 6 days weekly (not Sundays or holidays)
Chef and extra maid service