Anguilla, West Indies
7 Bedrooms and 6 Bathrooms (Sleeps 16 max.)
Villa Paradise is one of the most popular properties on Anguilla. Sitting on 3.5 beautifully landscaped acres, this gated estate is one of the largest privately owned waterfront properties on the island with 350’ of sea front. It’s entrance drive is lined with stately palms and throughout the beautifully landscaped grounds are mature fruit trees and flowering tropical vegetation. The entire property is completely enclosed for the ultimate feeling of privacy.
Villa Paradise, with more than 7,000 square feet of fully air-conditioned living space, is surrounded by 10,000 square feet of decks and terraces. The very spacious living spaces on the ground and second level have ocean views as do most of the bedrooms - all of which are air-conditioned and have a ceiling fan, LED TV and a DVD player. This fantastic house also offers a variety of exercise equipment in a circular gym with amazing views.
The 28' x 69' saltwater infinity edge pool on the south side of the house sits close to the shoreline and is extremely private with a spectacular view of the Caribbean sea and St. Martin in the distance. There's also a Jacuzzi. In front of the house is a protected harbor with a boat dock and small beach as well as an adjacent reef for great snorkeling. 3 minutes away by boat (or a 7 minute walk) is Sandy Point Beach for more fabulous snorkeling in a protected lagoon - very easy as Villa Paradise comes with its own 5 passenger Zodiac with a boatman.
- Outdoor covered dining pavilion
- Master bedroom with a king-size bed, marble bathroom en suite with shower and doors opening to a terrace with two hammocks overlooking the pool
- Suite with two bedrooms and bathrooms en suite. One room has a king-size bed and the other has 2 queen-size beds.
- Separate studio apartment with a private entrance, king-size bed, sitting and dining areas, a kitchenette and bathroom
- Living room with a 55" LED TV, a Bose stereo system and an office area with a computer, printer and fax. Doors open to two terraces overlooking the pool and ocean.
- Dining room
- State of the art kitchen with top appliances and granite counter tops
- Master bedroom with king-sized bed, very large marble bathroom en suite and a private deck overlooking the sea
- Bedroom with queen-sized bed
- Bedroom with and king-size bed and 2 twin beds
- Bathroom with shower shared by the above two bedrooms
Air-conditioned bedrooms, signing privileges at CuisinArt Golf Resort and Spa (restrictions may apply during holiday periods based on resort occupancy), Internet access, Zodiac with a boatman, wet bar, ceiling fans, Bose stereo system, DVD players, computer with Internet access, printer, fax machine, barbeque, hair dryers, linens and telephone. Bedrooms have LED TVs, and DVD players. Daily continental breakfast is included for stays of 10 nights or longer.so guests can call the States and the States can call them at no cost. A fantastic French bakery and very good wine store are nearby and both deliver!
Housekeeping, manager, gardener, pool service, boatman, maintenance technician
Chef, butler, airport transfers, advance grocery shopping and spa services
The house may be rented with 3, 4, 5 or 6/7 bedrooms except during the Christmas holidays when there is also a 10 night minimum.