3 Bedrooms and 3 Bathrooms (Sleeps 6)
Price upon request
Baliceaux, one of the original homes on Mustique, remains one of the most delightful on the island. Built of native stone and timber, this one-story house is designed so that most rooms have views of the sea and the nearby islands of Bequia and St. Vincent. Situated in the Endeavor Hills, Baliceaux offers guests a tranquil setting that is conveniently located near the tennis courts and riding center.
The entrance through arched doors leads into a loggia with a living area overlooking the 34’ swimming pool, sun deck with chaises longues and the great view. A few steps lead up from the large stone deck to the covered dining area and kitchen. A terrace separates this area from the bedrooms. While the very open living and dining areas are decorated in an attractive, casual island style, the airy bedrooms are prettily done and very cozy. Each has air-conditioning as well as great mullioned windows that open out like Bermuda shutters to let in the tradewinds. Baliceaux is a perfect hideaway for couples or a family all of whom will be wonderfully taken care of by the very nice staff.
- Living area with a corner armoire hiding the large TV, DVD player and sound system
- Dining area with a round table seating 8
- Master bedroom with a king-size bed, two walls of windows facing the view and bathroom en suite with a shower
- Bedroom with a king-size bed and bathroom en suite with both an indoor and outdoor shower
- Bedroom with twin beds and a TV. Its bathroom, which is across the hall, has both an indoor and outdoor shower
Air-conditioned bedrooms, sound system, DVD/TV, Wi-Fi, games, mosquito nets, hairdryers, safe, ceiling fans, power: 220/110 V. There is also a Suzuki Jeep for guest use.
Chef, maid and gardener