Macaroni Beach House
3 Bedrooms and 4.5 Bathrooms (Sleeps 6)
Prices start at $15,730 week
Macaroni Beach House is a wonderful contemporary property with a fantastic view of the Atlantic Ocean and the famous Macaroni Beach. Built in 2009, it’s set into a hillside on three levels and comprises a main house, three bedroom cottages and a separate cozy library/TV room. The good looking and comfy décor is simply designed and the results, on every level, are chic and serene. At night the interior and exterior lighting makes this house even more beautiful. Designed for the most amount of privacy for guests, each bedroom cottage is on a different level. Each has a gorgeous view as well as a wall of glass doors on the south side which can fold back to completely open the room to a covered porch with a sitting area for two. Just off the room’s west side is an open deck with two chaises lounges. Even the very private outdoor showers have an ocean view!
Outside on the top level is an infinity plunge pool, which is just before the master bedroom cottage, and a circular gazebo with a curved banquette and dining chairs. Flanking the main house porch are stairs that lead down to each of the other bedroom cottages. Another set of stairs go down to the large infinity pool level which has a gazebo with sitting area and lots of chaises lounges and umbrellas. From here one can take a nature trail down to the beach. Macaroni Beach house is as perfect for six people as it is for two.
● Entrance and parking
● Open living room surrounded by louvered doors which open to a broad covered porch with sitting and dining areas
● Powder room
● Built-in large sofa, flat screen TV, bathroom and both a covered porch and open deck with chaises lounges
Master Bedroom Cottage
● King-size four-poster bed, bathroom en suite with an outdoor shower, dressing room and a wrap around covered porch and open deck with sitting areas
● Same as the Master Bedroom Cottage
● Twin beds (can be made into a king), bathroom en suite with an outdoor shower, dressing room and a wrap around covered porch and open deck with sitting areas
A/C in bedrooms, Sonos music system throughout, Wi-Fi, TV, Boom box for picnics, Wet bar, Piano, Library, Mosquito nets, TV, Hairdryers, Safes, Bathrobes, Ceiling Fans, Power 220/110 V and Laundry room. The house also comes with one vehicle: a Kawasaki Mule (more can be rented).
Cook, butler, and maid (additional staff member if all bedrooms are occupied)