3 Bedrooms with Bathrooms En Suite (Sleeps 6)
Sapphire, with its distinctive blue tiled roof, has played an integral role in Mustique’s social scene as well as hosting a steady stream of celebrity guests, dignitaries and royalty. Located on 3 very private acres on the east side of this idyllic island, Sapphire is beautifully positioned on Simplicity Bay. A path and a few stairs lead down to the beach where there’s private beach picnic spot. Even nicer, the beach is virtually private as it’s shared by only one other house which isn’t visible from Sapphire.
Entrance to this very attractive and well landscaped house is through a wide breezeway that opens onto a lush courtyard garden with its charming small pond. To the left are a guest room and a veranda that runs along the east side of the house. Off it are a casual dining area, very pretty living room and a small sitting area. All face the Atlantic Ocean. At the far end is the master bedroom. The 3rd bedroom is in its own cottage near the entrance. All the spacious air-conditioned bedrooms face the ocean and have a private balcony overlooking the water. And all principal rooms have lovely polished wood floors and ceiling fans.
To the right of the entrance is the kitchen and the dining room which is in a separate pavilion. Across the garden are the library pavilion, which is adjacent to the 34’ pool, and another dining pavilion. Sapphire is a true beach house: fun, casual and very comfy. It also has an excellent and very nice staff. From the house, town is just across the island and both Macaroni Beach and Pasture Bay are 3 minutes away.
- Living room
- Casual dining area
- Sitting area
- Master bedroom with a California king-size bed, dressing room and bathroom with double vanities, a shower and a adorable tiny tub. Sliding glass doors open to an oceanfront balcony, the main terrace and a private terrace.
- Bedroom with a California king-size bed, dressing room and bathroom with double vanities and a shower. Sliding glass doors open to an oceanfront balcony.
- Bedroom with a California king-size bed, dressing room and bathroom with double vanities, a shower. Sliding glass doors open to an oceanfront balcony.
- Round table seating 8 with a ceiling fan and sliding glass doors on 3 sides
- Cozy room with a sofa, coffee table, chairs, TV/DVD and ceiling fan. The room has louvered doors on the east and west sides and a large window facing the garden.
- Powder room which is also for use at the pool
Round table seating 6 and a mini bar
Air-conditioning, TV/DVD, Wi-Fi, iPod docking stations, safes, hairdryers, bathrobes, ceiling fans, power 220/110 V (UK plug sockets), extensive movie and music library and telephone. The house comes with a Suzuki Jeep and a Kawasaki Mule.
Chef, 2 maids, 2 gardeners/handymen