3 Bedrooms and 4 Bathrooms (Sleeps 6)
Prices start at $12,705 week
7 night minimum except Christmas/New Year's when it's 14 nights
Ultramarine is a great beach house. Located on L’Ansecoy Beach in the north end of the island, this lovely property is reached via a quiet road that passes by a beautiful large grove of coconut palms. It’s a perfect tropical entrance. More palms encircle the house which is set back from the road and partially hidden by lush foliage. From the driveway its pavilion rooftops and landscaping are completely appealing.
Once inside the pretty living room, three pairs of French doors open to the spacious terrace and pool. A few steps further is the very long and usually deserted beach. This very open house is designed so that every room has a fantastic view of the beach, water and outer islands. It’s also designed for maximum guest privacy with two of the bedrooms in pavilions at either end of the pool and the third bedroom in the main house. Also on the grounds is a charming gazebo with a table and chairs that overlooks the beach. L’Ansecoy Bay is known for its excellent wind surfing, snorkeling and swimming. And when you’re in the mood, the fitness trail is just down the road as is one of the island’s tennis courts. Ultramarine offers wonderful beach living.
- Entrance hall
- Living room with a TV and DVD player
- Semi-detached dining pavilion with a drinks fridge
- Adjacent small loggia, framed with pretty lattice-work, with a games table and chairs
- Kitchen with a laundry room off it
- Bedroom with a queen-size bed (can be exchanged for twin beds) and bathroom en suite with a shower/tub and bidet. Doors open to a semi-private loggia with similar lattice-work.
- King-size bed, his and hers bathrooms with showers/tubs and bidet, TV, DVD player covered porch with a table and chairs facing the water. Extra room that may be used as an office as it has an Internet connection.
- Queen-size bed, bathroom en suite with a shower/tub, bidet and covered porch with a table and chairs facing the pool
Air-conditioned bedrooms, WiFi, ceiling fans, flat screen TVs, DVD players, stereo, iPod sound dock, music and DVD libraries, games, security boxes, 1 Kawasaki Mule
Chef/manager, butler/gardener and maid