St. John, USVI
5 Bedrooms and 5.5 Bathrooms (Sleeps up to 12)
Once through the gates of the exclusive enclave of Peter Bay and down a winding private road, one arrives in the large entrance courtyard of this very well done house. With dazzling views of Peter Bay and its beach, Cinnamon Bay and beyond, Seacove is one of the most detailed houses on St. John. The main house is a wonderfully designed with polished coral stone floors, custom cypress furnishings and shutters, carved coral pillars and dramatic archways set against native bluebit stone walls inlaid with seashells from around the world. The layout is ideal for entertaining with two living areas and both covered and open outdoor sitting areas. Seacove was also designed for maximum guest privacy with the master bedroom on the main level, a bedroom on each side of the lower level pool terrace and a bedroom on each floor of the two-story guesthouse located in the entrance courtyard. All bedrooms are air-conditioned, fully screened and have a TV and ceiling fan.
Outside is lush landscaping with bananas, papayas, citrus trees and coconut palms as well as a soothing garden with a waterfall. The seven-sided 10' x 40' pool is heated and is whimsically inlaid with tile turtles. Seacove's grand scale, superb tropical landscaping, lovely views, constant breezes and fine detailing make this house one of the most popular on the island.
- Spacious Great Room with high ceilings, custom hand-carved cypress and comfy furniture, dining area and a great custom kitchen with a chef's gas cook top, double ovens and fridges, Caphalon cookware and lots of tableware. French doors open out to the upper terrace, which has a dining area and glorious ocean views.
- Air-conditioned media room/library with blond maple paneling, bamboo floor, a 55” plasma HDTV with a Kaleidescape system loaded with up to 175 movies for instant access, surround sound, BluRay DVD player, music, movies, books and a wet bar
- Powder room
- Master suite with a king-size bed, his-and-hers dressing room/bathroom with a walk-in stone shower and a separate office with a computer (DSL and Wi-Fi) and fax machine. Doors open to a terrace with water views.
- Indoor/outdoor living area with a 50" HDTV, BluRay DVD player, iPod dock, wet bar and mini-fridge. This area opens directly out to a covered terrace bordered by the pool.
- Bedroom with a king-size bed located on one side of the pool terrace. Its adjacent bathroom, which can also be accessed from the pool, has a shower.
- Bedroom with a queen-size bed and bathroom en suite with a shower. It’s located on one side of the pool terrace
- Bedroom with a queen-size bed, queen-size sofa bed, kitchenette and bathroom en suite with a shower
- Bedroom with a queen-size bed, bathroom en suite with a shower and 2 balconies
A/C in all five bedrooms and in library/media room, 7 satellite TVs (1 in each bedroom, 55" plasma HDTV in library/media room featuring a Kaleidescape System and a 50" HDTV in lower living area), BluRay DVD, and CD players, iPod connections to speakers and iPod docks in Great Room and in library/media room, satellite music through TV surround-sound system in library/media room, surround sound for satellite and CD music in the Great Room, MAC computer with DSL line and Wi-Fi, printer/copier/fax, answering machine, hair dryers, mini fridge and wet bar in library/media room and in lower living room, safe for valuables, gas grill, movie and music collections, books, games, UV water purification system, automatic generator, nylon Pack 'n' Playcrib/playpen and highchair, electronic gate into Peter Bay, beach chairs and coolers, dishwasher and 2 laundries. Also included upon arrival are complimentary bathroom toiletries and welcome basket with snacks, rum, beer and mixers plus coffee, cream and sugar.
Maid service twice weekly
Cook and extra maid service. Massages and facials at the house can also be arranged.
- Due to a new house being built in Peter Bay Estates, there may be some construction noise and possibly periodic construction traffic interruptions that could affect the neighborhood. If you would like further details on the current status, please ask.
- For 11th and 12th persons, please add $60 per child per night, for sofa bed in lower Gatehouse bedroom - both must be children under 12 years. Please be advised that with the sofa bed being used, this bedroom's floor space becomes very tight.
- A notarized liability waiver is required for children under 7 years.
- Smoking allowed outside only.