Providenciales, Turks & Caicos
4 Bedrooms and 5 Bathrooms (Sleeps up to 10)
Located at the tip of prestigious Ocean Point, this substantial house, with its high ceilings and very attractive décor, was built in the early 90's. Set amid lush and colorful landscaping with coconut palms and masses of bougainvillea, hibiscus and frangipani, Sunset Point appears to be two houses though it is, in fact, only one. Built in two separate sections, which are connected by wrap around decks, this great house, which has a gated entrance, was designed for maximum privacy with the one bedroom in one building and the rest of the bedrooms in the other. And everywhere one looks is sublimely colored water.
Sunset Point's design also incorporates the spectacular surroundings with each room facing the water and opening onto a covered deck. The daytime view of beautiful pale turquoise water is rivaled only by the fantastic Caribbean sunsets later. From the large pool area, which has chaises longues and a table and chairs, stairs lead down to a dock on the bay for swimming. Within a three-minute walk is the lovely crescent shaped Taylor Bay Beach with its powdery white sand and shallow water and nearby tennis courts. Also within walking distance is Sapodilla Bay Beach. Sunset Point is a wonderful house for a family or group of friends.
- Game room with a ping pong table, large TV, stereo, multi-disk DVD player and DVD library. It also has a full bathroom.
- Large deck surrounding the pool
- Two-story living room with vaulted beamed ceilings and sliding glass doors opening onto a deck
- Dining area with a table seating 12 and sliding doors opening onto a deck
- Finely equipped gourmet kitchen with a breakfast bar. It also opens onto a deck
- Large Queen Palm Suite (master bedroom) with a king-size bed, a gallery window that looks out over the living room, bathroom en suite with 2 sinks and doors onto a private deck
- Orchid Suite with a queen-size bed, bathroom en suite with 2 sinks and doors onto a deck
- Hibiscus Suite with a queen-size bed, bathroom en suite with 2 sinks and doors onto a deck.
- Very large King Palm Suite with a king-size bed, sitting area, open sleeping loft with 2 queen-size beds, bathroom en suite with 2 sinks and doors onto a deck
Complimentary WiFi, stereo system with Bose indoor and outdoor speakers, multi-disk CD player, DVD and VCR players and libraries, security system and digital locks, iPod docking station, big screen cable TVs, gated entrance, bedroom safes, washer/dryer, ceiling fans, linens, Weber gas grill, beach towels, safe, clock radios, iron/ironing board, pool floats, ocean raft, ping pong table, board games, hairdryers, hammock, highchair, Pack 'n Play, dishwasher, microwave and covered carport. Guests are met at either the Provo airport or the car rental agency.
The house is also fully air-conditioned, which is available on a metered basis. Guests are given a $100 per week allowance (pro-rated for stays of more than a week). If A/C usage goes above the $100 allowance, guests will be charged at cost (approximately $.50 per kilowatt hour, based on current PPC rates).
Maid Service is once mid week
Cook and extra maid service at $12 hour with a 4 hour minimum
Taylor Bay Beach and tennis courts are only a few minutes walk away. Sapodilla Bay Beach is half a mile, town is 4 miles and the airport is 5 miles.
- As a caution for small children, none of the bedrooms open into the interior. Each opens onto an exterior deck for added privacy.