Providenciales, Turks & Caicos
3 Bedrooms and 3.5 Bathrooms (Sleeps 6 plus 2 children - an additional charge)
The house has a 5 night minimum.
Villa Sublime’s views are just that. From its elevated position, this very spacious waterfront house overlooks Silly Creek to the front, the dazzling turquoise waters of Provo’s south shore from the pool terrace and magical sunsets over Turtle Rock. Beautifully designed to maximum the view, large windows and French doors, many with fan lights, flood the interiors with light. The prodigious use of white makes Villa Sublime even more luminous. One enters this 4,000 sq. ft. house through lovely custom-made wrought iron doors. From the entrance one looks across the large and airy Great Room and past the pool to the sea. The effect is absolute tranquility. Because of its location and being built on one level, constant breezes flow through the house often making the need for central air-conditioning unnecessary.
Just outside the Great Room is a loggia with both sitting and dining areas. On one side of the 32’ x 21’ pool is a terrace with chaises longues and an umbrella. From there a stone pathway winds between exotic and indigenous plants to a unique arched grotto with steps leading into the sea. The clear and calm water, which is less than 4’ deep, is perfect for children and for those who enjoy just lolling about in shallow water. The usually uncrowded beaches at Taylor and Sapodilla Bays are just minutes away as are 2 private tennis courts and Chalk Sound, a National Park with the most extraordinary, brilliant turquoise-colored water. Sitting at its edge is Las Brisas Restaurant which has a large and diversified menu and is open for lunch and dinner.
- Great Room with living and dining areas and a well-equipped, eat-in kitchen
- Study with French doors opening to the pool terrace*
- Powder room
- Master bedroom suite with a four-poster king-size bed, TV, DVD player, walk-in closet and private access to the pool terrace. Its large bathroom has water views, a whirlpool tub, walk-in shower, two wash basins and private W.C.
- Bedroom with a king-size sleigh bed, TV, DVD player and bathroom en suite with a shower
- Bedroom with an iron four-poster queen-size bed, private balcony, TV, DVD player and bathroom en suite with a shower over the tub
Central air-conditioning, Wireless Internet, Ceiling fans, Cable TV, CD and DVD players, VCR, iPhone 4 & 5 Dock (please bring a good quality AUX cable to connect one’s music to the sound system, Radio, Washer and Dryer, Linen, Iron and board, Beach towels, Beach chairs / loungers, Gas barbeque, Hair dryers, Regular coffee machine and Nespresso machine (bring your own capsules – also available on island). Guests also have use of 2 private tennis courts with a “clubhouse” which 5 minutes by car.
10 minutes to the grocery store and International Airport and 15 minutes to town and the nine-hole Provo Golf Club which is open to the public.
- Additional charges may apply for excess use of air-conditioning
- No smoking or pets, please
- Villa uses 110 volts
- WiFi and cable can be intermittent on occasion due to island weather
- *The study has 2 chairs which convert to twin beds. Suitable only for children. $50 per person per night.