St. John, USVI
4 Bedrooms and 4.5 Bathrooms (Sleeps 8)
Water Cliff is a wonderful aerie perched on a cliff overlooking Pillsbury Sound and St. Thomas. From the columned entrance with bougainvillea-covered pergolas the view overlooking the pool, palm courtyard and sea is spectacular. Designed so that all rooms face the water, Water Cliff is built on three levels and consists of 2 two-story houses surrounded by lush landscaping. A graceful double staircase leads down to the main house on the right, which has an apartment and the living areas. The very spacious Great Room has a soaring cathedral ceiling and large, 20-foot sliding glass doors that open onto a wrap-around covered deck with comfortable seating and an outdoor dining area. To the left is the second house with the other three bedrooms. All of the bedrooms have air-conditioning and a ceiling fan. Mid level is the 18’ x 13’ oval pool.
Water Cliff is a secluded and very peaceful property yet it’s just a few minutes away from charming Cruz Bay for restaurants and shopping. This is a very comfortable and fun house and the location makes it even better. The views are beautiful by day followed by dazzling sunsets and later by the twinkling lights on St. Thomas.
- Large Great Room with living and dining areas and a fully equipped kitchen with a “breakfast bar”
- Powder room
- Studio apartment with a queen-size bed, air-conditioning, bathroom en suite with a garden shower, kitchen and a TV. Doors open to a porch with a table and chairs.
- Master bedroom with a king-size bed, huge bathroom en suite with a tub and a garden shower
- Bedroom with a queen-size bed, bathroom en suite with a shower and doors opening to a porch with a table and chairs
- Bedroom with twin beds, bathroom en suite with a shower and doors opening to a porch with a table and chairs
- Laundry room
Air-conditioned bedrooms, WiFi, Cable television, Gas grill, Bed linen and bath towels, Beach towels, Beach chairs, Beach coolers, Beach bags, Safes for valuables, Hairdryers, Washer and dryer, Coffee maker, iPod ready
Maid service once mid-week
Extra maid service and cook
- Smoking outdoors only, please
Cruz Bay, St. John's adorable and fun capitol, is about 5 minutes and beaches are 10 – 15 minutes. From Red Hook on St. Thomas to Cruz Bay is 20 minutes by hourly ferry or one can take a private water taxi.