4 Bedrooms with Bathrooms En Suite (Sleeps 8)
Le Sabine is one of the most beautiful villas in the Maremma, an unspoiled area on the coast southwest of Florence. It is built on the foundations of an ancient fortress, which once guarded the coast from pirates and is named after the indigenous Sabina tree. It also has wonderful views of Tyrrhenian Sea. This lovely house, which sits on 2,470 acres, is owned by a noble Italian family, who have been making remarkable wines for over six centuries. The vast estate is planted with vineyards, olive trees, vegetables and fruit and extends from the vibrant green foothills around the charming medieval village of Bolgheri down to the sea. This area also has a fascinating history as well as being the home of the famous "Super Tuscan" wines.
Great style and taste are evident throughout the villa and all rooms are very spacious with high ceilings. Le Sabine is chic, very comfortable and offers guests several indoor and outdoor seating areas. This unique property also has miles of private beach, which is reached by a short path, and a beach bungalow. There are also very pretty gardens, terraces and an artificial grass tennis court. Le Sabine is the perfect house for those wanting to explore a different and very scenic region of Tuscany while staying in a fabulous villa.
- Entrance Hall with marble floors
- Large living room with French doors opening onto the terrace
- Library with French doors opening onto the terrace
- Formal dining room with French doors opening onto the terrace
- Loggia for summer dining
- Powder room
- Kitchen and pantries
- Huge terrace facing the sea with a staircase at each end leading down to the lawn and the beach
- Yellow plaid bedroom with twin beds and bathroom en suite
- Coral bedroom with twin beds and bathroom en suite
- Pink floral bedroom with twin beds and bathroom en suite
- Blue bedroom with twin beds and bathroom en suite
Screens on all bedroom windows. Electricity, water and fuel are included.
Housekeeper, cook, maid, gardener, and beach attendant
- Punta Ala: about 30 kms, Pisa: 40 minutes, Florence: and Siena: 1 ½ hours, Rome: 2 ½ hours
Le Sabine is available only in May, June and September. A riding stable and the golf course in Punta Ala are nearby.