Punta Mita, Mexico
6 Bedrooms and 8 Bathrooms (Sleeps 12-14)
From world-renowned architects Manolo Mestre and Juan Collignon comes Casa Majani. Their holistic approach to architecture pays homage to the natural while incorporating the contemporary. Native simplicity and warm colors complement modern conveniences resulting in an alluring and meditative experience. Every room is designed with intention. A network of pathways through expansive reflection pools connects each unique structure, creating the illusion this remarkable casa is suspended over the powerful Pacific. Situated on the northern most tip of the Punta Mita peninsula, Casa Majani is inside the gates of the Four Seasons Resort and guests have use of its facilities.
Two connecting pools blend, which can be heated at separate temperatures, with sea and sky, enhancing undisturbed views of the blue horizon with over 150 ft. of infinity edge. The smaller of the pools encircles the Keili Suite, offering a dynamic and diverse swimming experience. Nearby, the whimsical bar extending unsupported from the wall is a restored vintage surf board. A ground level fire pit for intimate gatherings and fantastic sunsets is situated on the sand beach terrace. Casa Majani’s 6 bedrooms use natural hues and textures to minimize the boundaries between interiors and the landscape. Each is air-conditioned and has motorized blackout and sheer shades, flat screen TV, Blu-ray DVD, Control 4 System Remote Control and an iPod dock.
Palapa Living and Dining Areas
- At the center of this impressive casa stands the grand palapa. Nested beneath a palm-thatched roof, sits an almost ethereal living and dining terrace. Steadfast ocean breezes and sun-bathed terraces bless this marriage of nature and nurture. Striking ocean vistas surrounds all points in Casa Majani’s central gathering area. A tropical wood dining table for 12, created by local craftsmen, provides an unmatched vantage point for the surf and sunsets.
Indoor Dining and Kitchen
- The tropical wood indoor dining table, seating 12, is set under a vaulted ceiling. Surrounded by colorful native art and bordered by a contemplative pool, this comfortable space is a haven from the elements. The graceful kitchen fits both form and function. Amidst ocean-facing windows, everything from delicious simple Mexican fare to lavish haute cuisine is happily prepared. Charming yet modern, the kitchen opens onto an outdoor patio, bordered by a pond, with an intimate breakfast nook seating 12
Media and Games Room
- This air-conditioned room features a Bowers and Wilkins home theater and stereo system with a 63” HDTV, US and Mexican channels, Blu-ray DVD and Apple TV and an array of board games including: dominoes, chess, backgammon as well as cards.
Tucari (Good Energy)
- This yoga and fitness room, which has a relaxing Zen feel, has native wood flooring. Floor to ceiling windows offer a view of vast reflection pools and lush native gardens. Light and airy, Tucari can be opened on two sides to take advantage of good weather and closed to provide a sanctuary from the heat.
Aramara (Ocean) Master Suite
- King-size bed, ocean view terrace, inside sitting/lounge area, steps to the sand and luxurious bathroom with an ocean view, inside and outside shower and a large, stand alone hand-crafted stone tub
Keili (Tree) Master Suite
- King-size bed, ocean view, terrace, direct pool access from terrace, inside lounge and bathroom with an ocean view, indoor shower with glass doors opening to an outdoor wooden terrace and a hand-crafted stone tub
- Tao (Sun) – King-size bed, garden and partial ocean view, terrace, lounge area and bathroom with an indoor and outdoor shower
- Turi (Children) – Two queen-size beds, garden terrace view, inside lounge area and bathroom with an inside and outside shower
- Wiki (Bird) – King-size bed, garden terrace view, inside lounge area and bathroom with an inside and outside shower
- Bedroom and bathroom en suite with a shower. As this room is separate from the main villa and towards the back of the house, it hasn't a water view.
Air-conditioned bedrooms and media room, pools heating, wireless Internet throughout, Toll-free US calls, fax and scanner, 63-inch Flat screen TV with Bowers and Wilkins home theater system in media room, US, Canadian and Mexican satellite TV. Guests also have access to the facilities at both the St. Regis and Four Seasons Resorts, including golf, tennis and fitness centers. Also included are chauffeured airport transfers.
English speaking cook and waiter, cook's assistant, manager, concierge, housekeepers, laundress and onsite night watchman
Located within Mexico's most exclusive beach community along the shores of Riviera Nayarit, Punta Mita is a private gated resort offering high-end infrastructure, security, and world-class amenities such as Golf, Tennis, and a private Resident’s Beach Club. The lush natural beauty of the Sierra Madre Mountains and the crystal blue waters of the Pacific Ocean border this nine-mile stretch of paradise, making it a unique and privileged location. The Puerto Vallarta airport is 40 minutes south of Punta Mita.